Tuesday 6 March 2018



Good afternoon hope your all well . Sorry it took so long to sort this out had a few computer problems but all sorted now and I’m back .  Now enough about me and more about crafting.

I’ve made a mother’s da canvas I used imagination crafts starlight paints. The colours are rose gold and lilac. I stared by putting tissue paper on for the background , once dry I painted it and painted some card . Once they were dry I cut out my clock and clogs using Sheena Douglas time traveller dies . I used the starlight lilac on some glitter printing card and I make the sentiment. I stuck down the sentiment down first and the decided where to put the clock and clogs. Thank you for popping by my blog and I will be back tomorrow with step by step instructions of a brand new card.


Alana xx

No comments:

Post a Comment